Hi,

If you're using Ubuntu, you can try the intel-opencl-icd package which
is the binary package for https://github.com/intel/compute-runtime
which is the OpenCL driver for Intel GPUs.
However, I'm not sure anyone has ever run fosphor with it ... not sure
if it supports the features required, I only tried on AMD and NVidia
GPUs as I don't have any Intel GPU supporting that driver.

Cheers,

  Sylvain

  • Re: fosph... Sylvain Munaut
    • RE: ... GNU Radio, the Free & Open-Source Toolkit for Software Radio
      • ... Sylvain Munaut
        • ... GNU Radio, the Free & Open-Source Toolkit for Software Radio
          • ... Paul Atreides
            • ... Gwendoline Hochet Derevianckine
              • ... Cinaed Simson
              • ... Sylvain Munaut