Hi Katja,

I was trying to figure out where that comes from. Maybe this is the key:
https://packages.ubuntu.com/jammy/libuhd-dev

This page is telling me that libuhd-dev recommends gnuradio-dev (not that
it depends on it). Maybe your script is also working on recommended
dependencies? Have you tried --no-install-recommends (in step 4)?

--M