Hello Anish,

Non-linear  power amplifier modeling and pre-distortion is a vast subject.

If you want to go deep in this matter I would suggest you to take a look at
Baseband polinomial models.
 Here a reference I have used some time ago:
https://repositum.tuwien.at/handle/20.500.12708/13980

If you just need something quick, you may want to lookout for AM/PM models,
such as the Saleh model.

Good luck!

Best Regards
Wheberth Dias