yes that works fo me.
The reason i had this trouble initially is the CondaInstall on gnuradio
wiki says to activate default environment prior to running cmake.
So, i can compile it now with gnuradio environment activated.

But this OOT module includes posix header files sys/resources.h and
sys/syscalls.h, which arent available on windows, so it seem it would be a
porting job to run this OOT in windows.

thanks for your help!