I will explain more. I need to make two softwares which interact with
each other by sending data (E.g: image, video,...) using GNU Radio
Companion. The first is the sender and the second is the receiver which are
composed by GNU Radio Blocks to build a communication channel like the
following:

1/ (Sender): Signal Source -> (Modulation, Encoding, Filtering...) ->
Antenna.

2/ (Receiver): Antenna -> (Demodulation, Decoding, Filtering...) -> Sink.

Briefly I am looking for ressources, examples of communication channel and
documentation about gnu radio blocks. I have already finished with the GNU
Radio tutorial that you sent me.

Thank you in advance,

Have a nice day Sir,