Hello GNURadio Community,

I have used the firdes.low_pass_2(...) function in many of my Gnuradio
blocks in the past to pass filter coefficients to my blocks and it has
always worked.

Yesterday I opened one of my GRC that uses his filter function and it
showed an error. The specific usage was:
firdes.low_pass_2(1,samp_rate1, fcut, ftrans,attenuation_dB=100,
window=filter.firdes.WIN_BLACKMAN_HARRIS)
Error message: There is no attribute WIN_BLACKMAN_HARRIS

I then opened several previously created GRCs blocks with this function and
all showed the same error. I then opened some radio blocks which required a
user to set the window and noticed that what used to be set as WIN_BLACKMAN was
now Blackman.

I searched the Gnuradio literature, but could not find anything to help me.
I made the changes below to the function, but all failed:
window=filter.firdes.Win_blackman_harris, window=Blackman_harris then, I
would leave out the word window, also in calling the function, I tried
low_pass_2 instead of firdes.low_pass_2.

I would appreciate getting some suggestions from someone who has worked
recently with this filter function.

Thank you!

Regards,
George