(Cross-posted on usrp-users and discuss-gnuradio)
For anyone who's familiar with using the USRP3 (specifically the N310) with GNU
Radio:

I'm trying to create a flowgraph in gnu radio companion that incorporates
reading a value from one pin on the front panel GPIO of the N310 and writing a
value to another pin. I'm looking for a source/sink block for GNU Radio
companion that can accomplish this. Has anyone done this previously, or can
anyone point me in the right direction? I have very little experience with GNU
Radio and have no expertise in programming OOT modules. Thank you for any help
you can provide.

Very respectfully,

Joshua White

Precision Timing Systems Engineer

Engineering & Support Solutions Directorate

www.riversideresearch.org<http://www.riversideresearch.org/>

T: 937.986.3153 | F: 937.431.3811

intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please notify the sender and destroy all copies and the original
message.