From: Discuss-gnuradio <discuss-gnuradio-bounces+mvl5023=psu....@gnu.org> on
behalf of Lipski, Michael Victor <mvl5...@psu.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 12:04 PM
To: GNU Radio Mailing List <discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org>
Subject: Receiving on two channels with E310/E312

Hello all,

I am running some simple tests with some E310/E312 radios and would like to set
one up to receive on two channels simultaneously.  How would I go about doing
this using the UHD:USRP Source block?  I have no problem receiving on a single
channel, but when I try to set up the block to have two channels, I get a,
"Runtime Error: port number 1 exceeds max of 0."

I am rather new to the E310/E312, and I'm testing them out over networked mode
rather than embedded.  I have the device set up with a static IP address, which
is configured in the Device Address box.  What would be the basic parameters
needed to set up an E310 to receive on two channels?  I know the two RX
channels would share the same LO, so I have the  center frequency set to the
same value for Ch0 and Ch1.  I'm using GRC 3.8 and UHD 4.1.0.

I appreciate any help with this.  Thanks!