Dear Users,

I have a flow graph that is given in the figure. I am using generic pluto
blocks to avoid PLL randomization in each frequency update. In the given
received signal graph 800 - 900 MHz bandwidth is scanned by 20 MHz steps.
As you can see, the acquired signal form is changed in each step.
Therefore, I may say that PLLs are updated even if I have used generic
blocks.

What went wrong in this particular case? Is there a way that I can maintain
the received signal form through a certain band?

Regards,

dea
  • Adalm Plu... GNU Radio, the Free & Open-Source Toolkit for Software Radio
    • Re: ... GNU Radio, the Free & Open-Source Toolkit for Software Radio
      • ... DÄ°REN ERDEM AYDIN