Hello GNURadio Community,

I am getting a TypeError when I fill in the code in the forecast() method
in my Gnuradio OOT block design. I know, if I want to interpolate or
decimate, I can simply pick the block type in the gr_modtool design menu,
however, I would like to develop the capability to design my own. Here is
how I fill in the forecast() method in Python to do either decimation or
interpolation:

ninput_items_required[0] = noutput_items*self.sps  # for decimation
OR
ninput_items_required[0] = noutput_items/self.sps  # for interpolation

On running the flowgraph in GRC Console I see TypeError: 'int' object does
not support item assignment.

Will appreciate any suggestion to fix this problem.

George