Thank you for creating such an informative guide (wiki). I read it all, and
it certainly helped me understand gnu radio better.
In addition, I went through the source code and resolved 2-3 QT-related
bugs in the gnu-radio repository and opened a pull request for the same.
I was hoping to discuss more on the "Qt widgets improvement " project more
to get a better understanding