The New England Workshop on Software Defined Radio (NEWSDR) will be hosted
in-person at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) in Unity Hall on Friday
June 2, in Worcester, Massachusetts.

There will be great sponsorship from MathWorks, NI (National Instruments),
TMY Technology, and Red Wire Technologies, awesome invited speakers Muriel
Medard (Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)) and Tommaso Melodia
(Northeastern University (NEU), Institute for the Wireless Internet of
Things (WIoT)), a great line-up of afternoon breakout sessions on ChatGPT
for software radio development, and prototyping with latest software tools,
and spectrum discussions from a science perspective, and exciting tutorials
sessions scheduled the evening before on Thursday June 1.

Please note that NEWSDR will not be recorded or live-streamed this year.

The event is free, but advance registration is required.

We are still looking for poster presentations for the networking sessions.

Please visit our website at the link below to see the full event agenda as
well as to register for free.

http://newsdr.org/workshops/newsdr2023/