Can you share your flow diagram in the image format?

--
*Thanks and Regards*
*Arhum Ahmad*

+91- <+91-7015802356>7974897279 | arhum.19eez0...@iitrpr.ac.in
<2016eez0...@iitrpr.ac.in>
Lab No. 323, Communication Research Lab, J.C.Bose Building

--
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The
 contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged
information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not
 the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the
 sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments.
 If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any
 use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its
attachments is strictly prohibited.*

*