I am attempting to use a Selector block with 2 outputs. I want to select the
output programmatically. When I run the flowgraph, I get the subject error.

The following is my abbreviated code which is pertinent to the question
interspersed with explanatory comments:

import Receive Receive is a Hier Block which I import in to my Python file

blocks_selector_0 = Receive.blocks.selector(gr.sizeof_float*1,0,0)
Instantiation of blocks_selector_0. The Selector block is in the Receive Hier
Block.

blocks_selector_0.set_output_index(0) I am trying to select the 0 output. This
is where the error occurs.

0 is certainly less than 2 so what is happening?

Jim

www.avg.com