I am attempting to send the output of a Wavefile Source to an Audio Sink as a
test for inclusion in a larger project.

The flowgraph consists only of the Source block ( 12000 samples/sec), a
Rational Re-sampler with interpolation of 4 and the Sink (48000 samples/sec).
The wavefile is 15 seconds long and plays properly using SMPlayer.

When I run the flowgraph there is only a short burst of audio (measured in ms)
and the flowgraph terminates.

What is wrong here? I expected the flowgraph to run for 15 secs.

Jim

www.avg.com