Hello,

I'm currently trying to interface with a USRP E312 over Ethernet using an
Ubuntu laptop running GNURadio (via radioconda). When I enter the address for
the device in the USRP Source block in GNURadio and run the flowgraph, I get
the following error in the console:

```
    self.uhd_usrp_source_0 = uhd.usrp_source(
                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
RuntimeError: RuntimeError: [multi_usrp] No radios found in the requested
mboard: 0

>>> Done (return code 1)
```

I seem to be finding the device okay, so I think it's a configuration thing in
the USRP Source block. I've looked all over for hardware info so that I can
enter in the right config parameters in to the block, but to no avail. Could I
get some help configuring the block to get around this error?

Thanks,
Jerry Kunnappally