Hi Robin,
I am using several virtual machines on Linux (Debian Bookworm / x64)
with different gnuradio versions. I failed using different versions of
gnuradio on the same machine when an update arrives.
VMware ist working well. For older versions 3.7 and 3.8 I keep VMs in my
archive.
BTW: I compile gnuradio from source. Everything workes beside the filter
tool :-(
Tom