With GRCon less than 2 weeks away, we wanted to provide a few updates -
please take a look at the entire schedule as things may have changed since
you last checked it out!
https://events.gnuradio.org/event/24/timetable/#all.detailed

1) Thursday 10AM: Dr. Ralph Steinhagen from GSI-FAIR is going to present
the current development status of* GNU Radio 4.0 *as it is being used at
the FAIR particle accelerator, and outline the features that will enable
future high performance SDR applications.  There will also be a breakout
Q&A session/workshop that will enable us to go into more detail on specific
aspects of the development.

2) Wednesday 10AM: We have added a new workshop to the schedule - *Basics
of SDR*, led by Paul Comitz, PhD from the University of South Carolina,
Beaufort.  This will provide an overview of SDR and a solid entrypoint into
GNU Radio.

3) Wednesday 10AM: NI/Ettus is again presenting their *RFNoC workshop*
which has been very popular in past GRCons.  This workshop provides a
tutorial on the RFNoC framework, including a discussion on its design and
capabilities, demonstrations of several practical examples, and a
walk-through of implementing a user-defined RFNoC Block and integrating it
into both UHD and GNU Radio.

Of course, check out the rest of the program which is full of exciting
keynotes, talks, and workshops, and we look forward to seeing you at the
event!
tickets.gnuradio.org/grcon24
gnuradio.org/grcon24

Sincerely,