This is definitely a bug. But as far as I can see you are building but
not installing gnuradio.

Otherwise the message "Running from soure tree" makes no sense.

If I start gnuradio from the build tree I get the same error message as
you did.
So to come accros this issue, install gnuradio after nuilding and run it
from the install tree.

This problem may be caused by the fact that some configuration
directories have been changed.

-- Volker