Anyone going to FOSDEM? I'm seriously considering going this year. I'd
appreciate assistance with booking a cheap place to stay that is still
close to the event.

If someone wants to discuss this using realtime communications, let me know
-- that would be preferable to me.

Notable news is that GSoC team is going to be there. They sent out a
newsletter that participants of GSoC could take the stand for 20-30 min at
their table, and do a demo and/or talk. That might be a cool opportunity to
show our plans to people and possibly attract interest in the manner that
was done previous years.