With my scrolling problems solved, I want to start using as much GNUstep
applications as possible. The first victim is GWorkspace. My question is
how I specify in GWorkspace that I want to use the Gemas editor to open
.txt, .m, .h, ... files. From the user guide by Dennis Leeuw, I got the
impression I should have the choice from a list of suitable applications,
but I see no list. What's more, I can't find a way to b wse around to the
application I choose.pplications: The tools inspector only lets me select
from an empty list. What am I not seeing here?

Kind regards,

Edwin Ancaer