I don't have experience with this kind of varied environments, so this
might be a stupid question...

let's imagine I created this wonderful application with GNUstep.
And imagine that for a popular Linux distribution there is a packaged
version for GNUstep (base, make, gui & back) made with compiler A and
runtime A.
And then again, imagine I packaged my application for this distibution, but
with Compiler B/Runtime B ;

If someone used the package manager to install GNUstep and my application,
would this be guaranteed to be working?