Hi!

I'd like to be able to build a project defined by a .xcodeproj on Linux
(coded in swift, so it should theoretically be possible), and it seems like
the GNUstep buildtool <https://github.com/gnustep/tools-buildtool> could
help accomplish that.

Unfortunately, I have been completely unable to find any documentation on
this process. Could you please detail for me how, given a folder with a
.xcodeproj downloaded onto a linux box, I would build the project?

I'm sorry about the vagueness of my question but I haven't even been able
to find documentation to give me a starting point. I do hope you'll bear
with me.

- Anish Moorthy