Le 31/07/2017 à 20:02, Steven R. Baker a écrit :
Any chance you could document your setup with screenshots and code? A blog, perhaps? Or a video? This overlaps *very much* with some stuff I'm doing right now, and I'd love to see what you've got, and what's left.

I'll try to put screenshots/cats  somewhere if I can.
You can see one screenshot here : https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BertrandDekoninck/rik.theme/master/newscreen.png Iattach my autostart file here and the code of my little topbar GSPanel is on my github repo : https://github.com/BertrandDekoninck. But it's nothing more than a bar with a label and a button.

Bertrand Dekoninck

PS : maybe some bash expert could tell in another thread how to track the owner of a process in bash. My autostart file can avoid to launch processes (like gnome-settings-daemon) if it runs already but it should be launched if the running one had been launched by another user than $USER.
#!/bin/sh
xset m 20/10 4

#mount /media/Gromac &
if ps ax | grep -v grep | grep 'gdnc' > /dev/null
then
    echo "gdnc running, everything is fine"
else
    echo "launching gdnc"
    /usr/local/bin/gdnc &
fi
#/usr/local/bin/gsim &
if ps ax | grep -v grep | grep 'gnome-settings-daemon' > /dev/null
then
    echo "gnome-settings-daemon running, everything is fine"
else
    echo "launching gnome-settings-daemon"
    gnome-settings-daemon &
fi
if ps ax | grep -v grep | grep 'compton'
then
    echo "compton is running"
else
    compton -bcCGf -D 6 -m 0.8 -o 0.6 -r 10 -t -10 -l -16 &
fi
#update-notifyer &
bg
#GWorkspace
if ps ax | grep -v grep | grep 'GWorkspace'
then
    echo "GWorkspace is running"
else
    openapp GWorkspace &
fi
#AClock
if ps ax | grep -v grep | grep 'AClock'
then
    echo "AClock is running"
else
    openapp AClock &
fi
#GSPanel
if ps ax | grep -v grep | grep 'GSPanel'
then
    echo "GSPanel is running"
else
    openapp GSPanel.app &