> Hi,
>
> On 2018-07-12 10:09:04 +0000 Ivan Vučica <i...@vucica.net> wrote:
>
> > Did this help?
> >
> > If not, a hacky thing I would do is, I would try:
> >   CFLAGS="-isystem /usr/local/include" ./configure
> > instead.
> >
> > (Possibly also CXXFLAGS, OBJCFLAGS, and set up a library search path
> > with -L/usr/local/lib in LDFLAGS as well.)
> > On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 10:01 AM <p.o.rous...@free.fr> wrote:
>
> I just tried myself building SimpleAgenda on FreeBSD.
>
> it states:
>   --with-ical-include=DIR include path for ical headers
>   --with-ical-library=DIR library path for ical libraries
>
> but they do not work, I fixed the configure.ac script to properly work.
> Philippe, do you like it? please apply it!
>
> One may criticize that this is not an "optional package" configuration,
> since ical is required and we are abusing of AC_ARG_WITH, however, at least
> it works.
> Maybe there is a more proper AC macro?
>
> Also, I format the help string correctly now.
>
> Riccardo
>
> <ical_opts.patch>

Hello all,

Ivans 'hacky' solution gets me past the ./configure, but the following
gmake command is giving copiler errors, so I probably need some more
options changed.

I will try to apply the patch of Riccardo and see if the --libical options
get me any further. I had already tried them, but as my knowledge of
autotools  is verly limited, I did not think the problem could be in the
script.

Thanks for helping,

Edwin Ancaer