Hi,

> On Feb 17, 2020, at 05:06, Johannes Brakensiek <johan...@brakensiek.info>
> wrote:
>
> thank you for your answer, David.
>
>> On 17 Feb 2020, at 12:55, David Chisnall wrote:
>>
>> If all you want is to extract the names, that should be fine, just look for
>> the new pattern.
>
> Patryk, are you able to try this and prepare a pull request if it works?
> That’d be great!

Good news, this appears to have fixed things! When launching ProjectCenter the
LogPanel now appears! Woohoo!! Furthermore with debug statements I confirmed
that the list of class names needing to be found in a Framework is now being
populated.

https://github.com/gnustep/tools-make/pull/5

See the comment at the pull request. It looks like we will need to apply
something like this for the other supported OS variants and test...

Patryk