Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment
wrote:
> pi@raspberrypi:~ $ gnustep-config --variable=GNUSTEP_LOCAL_APPS
> /usr/local/lib/GNUstep/Applications

That's for the LOCAL domain; GNUstep apps installed via the system's
package manager(s) (apt, aptitude, synaptic, gnome-software, etc.) are
at /usr/lib/GNUstep/Applications (GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_APPS).

> But the installation of the apps is wrong as I show it in my

That's because you are visting the wrong directory.

> The 'Applications' folder is missing. Maybe this is the reason why I
> can't open apps from #o commmand within GWorkspace...

It works for me on a Debian system (naturally, I mean
/usr/lib/GNUstep/Applications).

  • ... Wolfgang Lux
    • ... Yavor Doganov