Hi,

On 6/25/20 10:48 PM, Patrick Cardona wrote:
Obviously it is.
Is the CPU of your workstation based on ARM like my RPI ?
I wonder why this "Codepoint out of range" is happening in one case, but not
always.

I tried this weekend on ARM, Raspberry with the latest SVN code of HelpViewer and it seems to work for me! No crashes, files open. I use the gcc and gcc runtime though.

I "fixed" also the blue boxes that were shown - now I know they were the blue underlinings.... are correct now.

Big improvement I'd say.

There are some bugs I believe, especially in browsing.. the seems to be some recursion issues, I wonder if the file is not valid or the app has bugs (e.g. base example).

Riccardo

  • ... H. Nikolaus Schaller
    • ... H. Nikolaus Schaller
      • ... Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment
        • ... Riccardo Mottola
          • ... Yavor Doganov
            • ... Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment
            • ... Yavor Doganov
            • ... Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment
            • ... Riccardo Mottola
            • ... Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment
            • ... Riccardo Mottola
            • ... Riccardo Mottola
            • ... Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment
            • ... Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment
            • ... Riccardo Mottola
            • ... Patrick Cardona
            • ... Riccardo Mottola
            • ... Patrick Cardona