Except  it won't work when the dependencies are not the same between Debian
and Ubuntu.

(Unless the PPA repo is Debian specific: https://launchpad.net/debian/+ppas
— however, a quick 1min look at this doesn't show packages actually being
uploaded here, so maybe this is not supported anyway.)

sent from phone