Del Landry wrote:

Does anyone know what this message from DROA to the Admin contact (below) is really about? The good client says that he's never responded to any DROA emailings, snail mailings, etc. This is not one of those domain names that someone would want to try to steal. The message smacks of some funny business by DROA.

-Del

-----Original Message-----
From: Transfer and Renewal Support [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [blah.com Order #999999] Transfer and Renewal Process

To Blah,

Thank you for choosing to transfer and renew blah.com with the Domain Registry of America.

Your transfer and renewal of blah.com is not yet complete.

This email is being sent to verify your email address is still active.

We require that you click on the link below to confirm your email address is active.

http://confirm.droa.com/agree.asp?o=999999&p=blah

You must click on the link above in order to continue the transfer and renewal process.

Yours truly
Domain Registry of America
Toll free 1-866-434-0212 or for International Callers, dial +1(905)479-2533

I get mayhbee 20-30 snail mail letters from these jerks every year, some listing over 50 or more of my domains. This is an unsolicited scam letter to try and get people's money at $35 per domain, through a transfer. The rake in about 140,000 extra dollars every week from unsuspecting naive companies and individuals