on 6/17/04 9:33 PM, James M Woods at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Swerve,
>
> You're right, we should have spelled it out. After four years, assuming
> that everyone knows what an IDN is was a mistake ;-)

Right yeah.  Wasn't that the thing that flopped?

I still can't remember the time difference for that UTC or whatever it is
you use.  Universal Toking Chamber?

Anyhow, i'll bet many of us who buy/manage domains thru opensrs have
multiple projects outside of the domain name realm  and digest huge volumes
of data on a daily basis.  I'm one of those.  So, even though i've been here
for years, i toss/forget information that isn't relevant to me.  Otherwise
i'd go catatonic.  So, thus my comment about important abbreviations.

> we get new
> resellers everyday. Thanks for the heads up.

Yer welcome.

> Nothing to worry about here for you thought, IDN refers to
> Internationalized Domain Names and basically PIR isn't ready to release
> them yet and are keeping the VeriSign legacy names until such time as
> they do.

I'm not gonna ask about that other abbreviation you are using.  Ha.

Cheers back,

Josh/Swerve