James M Woods wrote on Fri, 02 Jul 2004 15:13:41 -0400:

> To my knowledge this issue has been resolved, please contact support with
> the domains in question and we will see if this is the old problem
> resurfaced or something new. Feel free to cc me on your note to support.

I'm sure it is not resolved and never was. I haven't been able to renew
*any* locked info domain ever. It was a whole bunch of locked info domains
today and I had to unlock them all to get them renewed. I don't have any in
the next weeks, I did them all today, so there's nothing to mail to support
at the moment.

Kai

--

Kai Schdtzl, Berlin, Germany