Some while ago there was here a discussion on wheter ot not the opensrs-sf
client code would be used as the "official" Opensrs client code.

My post will bring back a little of this discussion up front.

Currently, we process all of our domain business manually, with customers
registering domains themselves with the opensrs-sf client code. We then send
send them a bill for them to ay us. Most of our clients owns more the one
domain, so this process is ok.

We are setting up a paypayl merchant account to accept recuring payments for
other mathers. We would like to integrate this payment gateway with our
domain business. What are our options ?

Opensrs-sf code is old and not maintained and ca support is bugy, but I like
it much more over the official tucows code.

Does anybody have a client system (perl, php, whatever), installed with
paypal paiment gateway ?

Thanks for any insight.

Nicolas