-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kai Schaetzl
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 4:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Renewing "old" certificates

I need to renew a certificate in two weeks which was ordered the "old way"
a year ago. Is there any way to do this or do I have to issue a completely
new order via RWI?
BTW: shouldn't there a renewal notice be sent? Until now there wasn't one
(certificate expires Aug. 7)

Kai

--

Kai Schdtzl, Berlin, Germany