We're currently looking into an issue where the DNS records weren't
being created for new orders.  We're making headway and I'll post an
update when this has been finally resolved.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Louis
Sent: August 2, 2004 12:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: New e-mail domain initilization broken?

I've added two new e-mail domains to the opensrs mail system and they
aren't picked up correctly in DNS, any else have an issue over the last
3 days?

Waiting for support to respond (hopefully before I loose the clients).
I am pretty sure the issue is on the opensrs side since I have other
existing domains working fine.

(#6932-000380-3813\3803813)

Louis