Please re-read my response.  The domain names are not the same!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Alan DeRossett
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 6:13 PM
To: discuss-list@opensrs.org
Subject: Fw: RE: More Stolen Domains -- not FUD

Yes and I've received a renewal invoice from Networksolutions that said
I could lose my domain if I dont renew before Feb 09,2005
I hope the system is not broke and this is just a glitch since I can
hardly afford to register my domains with each and every registry.

Alan DeRossett

------------- Forwarded message follows -------------

So now you own both domain names - personaltelevision.net AND
personaltelevison.net.  Personally I like the new one better!