those are ross' personal rules we don't allow those in the building. we do allow SEOs in though!

Nick Wilsdon wrote:
Ross wrote:

Ross' 22nd rule of the internet: Never believe anything an SEO expert

says. ;-)

Blimey, good job I'm an internet marketing consultant and not an SEO
expert ;)

Thanks for the comment, I've set them straight. It's true though, SEO's
do love a good conspiracy theory. When they have little knowledge of the
subject matter, they get especially creative. To be fair though, years
of trying to second guess Google does tend to make you a little
paranoid...

BTW do you have a full list of these rules on the Tucows site? *g

Best regards

Nick

Managing Director
e3internet