I've been reading what Groklaw says. UnXis has been trying to buy SCO
for a while. In their press conference they stated that they owned the
trademarks to Unix and Unixware, which they do not since the trademarks
belong to The OpenGroup. So far, the OpenGroup has only sent UnXis a
letter. The referenced article does not mention that Novell prevailed in
the lawsuits, and SCO is currently in the second appeal. PJ was going to
retire from Groklaw, but things keep popping up.

--
Jerry Feldman <g...@blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix