Alas, when I left my house to go to the meeting, I forgot that I had brought
the video camera and audo recorder into the house to recharge, so when I
got to MIT, I had nothing to record the meeting with.

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 4:17 PM, James Kramer <krame...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry that I missed the talk.  Has a copy of Federico's talk posted on the
> site?
>
> Jay
>
> On Jul 26, 2011 2:14 AM, "Tom Metro" <tmetro-...@vl.com> wrote:
>> Jerry Feldman wrote:
>>> Federico previews the talk he's giving at this year's OSCON
>>>
>>> So, you have learned the essentials of the Arduino platform, its
>>> software package, and completed a few tutorials - learned some basic
>>> electronics in the process, including blinking the inevitable LED. Now
>>> what?
>>>
>>> This session aims to give you the tools to import the real world into
>>> the programming scope of your trusty $30 microcontroller, by covering
>>> the technology fundamentals and Arduino integration essentials of a wide
>>> variety of sensors and actuators.
>>
>> If you found this talk of interest, join us on the BLU Hardware Hacking
>> list:
>>
>> I'll be asking Federico some follow-up questions there.
>>
>> -Tom
>>
>> --
>> Tom Metro
>> Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA
>> "Enterprise solutions through open source."
>> Professional Profile: http://tmetro.venturelogic.com/

GnuPG KeyID: 0xD5C7B5D9 / Email: abre...@gmail.com
GnuPG FP: 72 FB 39 4F 3C 3B D6 5B E0 C8 5A 6E F1 2C BE 99