I've just reset and tested the keysigning registration page. Everyone who
will be participating in the keysigning at the September BLU meeting
needs to register their keys at

    http://blu.org/keysignings/keypartyregister.php

The web page at subkeys.php.net appears to be broken, but you should
be able to push your key from gnupg as follows:

    gpg --send-key D5C7B5D9 --keyserver subkeys.php.net

I would expect that other PGP implementations have a similar way to
push keys out to a keyserver.

I understand that keyservers sync with each other, so you can always
add your key to a different keyserver, then wait until your key shows up
on subkeys.php.net before registering for the BLU keysigning party.

One issue I have with other keyservers: In the past, when I tried several
other keyservers, the ones I tried failed to preserve all the keys' attributes.

AIM abreauj / JABBER j...@jabber.blu.org / YAHOO abreauj / SKYPE zusa_it_mgr
Email j...@blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9