On 2/29/2012 6:41 AM, Westcott IV, John wrote:
As a web developer you may also want to consider use something Live HTTP
Headers for firefox as it will give you the headers going to the server and
coming back to the client without having to set up a full trace.
I recently started using HttpFox instead of Live HTTP Headers with Firefox. It shows you the

And, if its an http document, we add in:
                 push @metaData, "<META HTTP-EQUIV=\"cache-control\"
CONTENT=\"no-cache\">\n";
                 push @metaData, "<META HTTP-EQUIV=\"pragma\"
CONTENT=\"no-cache\">\n";
                 push @metaData, "<META HTTP-EQUIV=\"expires\"
CONTENT=\"0\">\n";

I've never heard of "an http document", but given that your example includes HTML tags, I assume you meant, "if it's an HTML document".

   Mark Rosenthal
   m...@arlsoft.com <mailto:m...@arlsoft.com>