hi

On 9/27/12 15:54 , Brendan Kidwell wrote:
I've got an Asus EEE netbook that I was considering installing "Android
X86" on. I went as far as trying to install the latest build in VirtualBox
and I had no trouble whatsoever getting it up and running in that. I gather
from the Android X86 docs that a lot of people do actually run it on things
like the EEE netbooks for day-to-day use.

this sounds interesting, as i'm also somewhat interested in android, and this lets me run it without a 'smart' phone ...

my eee is currently running ubuntu, but video's getting weird and it just is taking too damn long to boot up. can anyone say anthing about how this runs on an an eee? snappy?

--
\js