On 03/01/2013 03:39 PM, Daniel Barrett wrote:
On March 1, 2013, ma...@mohawksoft.com wrote:
You can read a book on a smart phone.
I'm glad it works for you, but reading a book on a screen is not to my
taste. I've tried it on Kindle and iPad and they both give me a
headache. YMMV.

My 90 year old mother has a Kindle and an iPad and loves them. I much prefer my Nook Tablet to read from than a book. For one I can change the font and appearance. And for the most part can read in the sun (although it takes more battery). I've taken it on a couple of cruises. Takes up less space than 2 books.

--
Jerry Feldman <g...@blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix