About a year ago I used Clean Out Your Office http://cleanoutyouroffice.com/

They took about 4 pallets worth of everything from old cell phones, UPS batteries, monitors, cards, scanners as well as the standard towers and servers. They even took an old standard office copier.

If I remember correctly if you have 15-20 computers (towers/laptops/servers) they will come pick it up for no charge, smaller loads they have a small charge. When we scheduled them we opened it up for any employee to bring in equipment as well.

Paul