On 4/11/2014 9:40 AM, MishaStrGm wrote:
Hi Bill

1 I use T60p a lot without battery. It is fine.
I used another old lap-tops without battery just fine.
I do not have battery.

2  Are you from Linux user group?
T30 can run Linux, slow.
You click and nothing happeps, only then .
I have Linux questions often.

Mike Strounin.

Mike,

Thanks, that's good to know.

I just booted the T30 into its BIOS, but I had to push a button on the bottom of the unit and try combinations of the power and "Thinkpad" buttons to get it to boot, and after I updated the date/time, it wouldn't reboot. Is there some way to get it to boot without pushing two or three buttons at once?

TIA.

Bill