Hi All,

My stumbling block is magnet links.  I don’t see any PHP libraries that can do
what I want (including the one I wrote long ago, they all seem to use announce
urls and torrent files) so I will just write my own.  But I really don’t know
where to start.  Sites like this appear to be ancient:
http://magnet-uri.sourceforge.net/  Any tips to something more fresh and with
more technical detail?

I want to write my own bittorrent tracker from scratch in PHP.  It will not
upload or download anything.  Merely tracks torrents submitted via magnet link.
 What do you think?  Has somebody already done this under a free software
license?

Thanks,

—
Eric Chadbourne