[2] http://de.libreoffice.org/hilfe-kontakt/

Gruß

Jochen

Am 29.11.2011 12:47, schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Falls sich jemand berufen fühlt ;)

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:41:52 +0100
From: Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
To: moderat...@documentfoundation.org, l...@global.libreoffice.org

Hello,

we have a nice and convenient documentation what to do in case
unsubscription to one of the lists is unsuccessful.

I think it makes sense to have that page localized into various languages.

As soon as you have it localized, give postmas...@documentfoundation.org
a ping, then we can add an appropriate footer to the local lists.

Do *not* reply to this mail, but rather ping postmaster@ directly.

Thanks,
Florian