Hi,

Am 28.09.2010 22:36, schrieb Jesús Corrius:
>>> Do you have an old language pack installed?
>> No, in my case there was a localized 3.2.1_de installed, which was
>> overwritten which I do not appreciate for a beta behaviour.
>> Has this been in your sense or is it a bug?
> LibreOffice can use old installed language packs of OpenOffice.org
> previously installed in your system. It happened to me in my testing
> machine, but I don't know if we can call this a bug :)

:-) well...
I assumed there's a difference between a localized version of OOo and a
version which is 'enhanced' with a separate langpack...

What I did not expect at all is the overwriting of a stable OOo install
and grabbing the OOo-user by a LO beta - I'd rather expect they would
install besides each other, creating a new user like the OOoDev versions
did.

Erich