On 03/10/10 17:03, Stefan Weigel wrote:
Hi,

Strange, because I do have this Option under Tools | Options |  Memory.

LibreOffice 3.3.0
OOO330m7 (Build:9526)
libreoffice-build 3.2.99.0

Stefan

Mine is:

LibreOffice 3.3.0
OOO330m7 (Build:9526)
libreoffice-build 3.2.99.0

so snap. This is running on Debian testing using the *debs from the site.

Go figure.

Well, the debs from the site are not promoted for download at http://www.documentfoundation.org/download/ but only hidden at http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/testing/ . A reason may be, that the debs havenĀ“t reached beta-state yet. I used the rpms and aliened them for installing on my Ubuntu.

Stefan

That may make the difference then. I wasn't keen on aliening the rpms, hence the straight *.deb route. Hopefully the upstream developers will make the LibO packages available for apt-get installs.

OK - I'll assume that is what the issue is and just wait and see what happens.

Thanks

AG