On Thu Oct 07 2010 15:18:23 GMT-0700 (PDT)  Scott Furry wrote:
Is anybody else concerned by the fact that emails are in clear in the list archives (not to mention easily delineated by angle brackets)?

I don't think it would take much for an enterprising hacker to compile all the emails from the list archives.
Can we not feed the spammers easy targets, please?

Regards,
Scott Furry

All mailing list archives are in plain text. Did you not read the warnings when you singed up?